The Child and Youth Finance International movement facilitates financial inclusion and economic citizenship education for children and youth around the world. We believe that if children and youth are empowered as economic citizens, they will be able to not only create a brighter future for themselves and their communities. Our initial goal is to reach 100 million children in 100 countries by the end of 2015.
To achieve this, we are talking to policy-makers, world leaders, banks, international NGOs, academics, and many others. And of course, children and youth!
Like all NGOs and charities, Child & Youth Finance International relies on donor support for its projects and for general Secretariat support. Without the support and generosity of foundations, financial instutions, and other donors, Child & Youth Finance will not be able to achieve the impact we are aiming for. If you have fundraising experience or are interested in getting direct experience in fundraising, this is the internship for you !
This is where we need your help. We are looking for a Fundraising Intern – someone who is able to help and support our Fundraising efforts. This includes:
- Researching and identifying potential funders
- Developing Project Concept Notes
- Assisting on writing Fundraising Proposals
Skills / Attributes Required
- Native English speaking & writing; Other languages a plus
- Great writing ability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work under pressure; flexibility
- Strong command of Microsoft Office and ability to learn other computer programmes and software quickly
- Ability to learn quickly and on the job
- Creative and proactive personality