About the 4th Child & Youth Finance International Summit and Awards Ceremony
Bringing Policy Makers, Practitioners and Young People together for Action and Impact!
The 4th CYFI Summit and Awards Ceremony will take place on June 9th – June 11th in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The meeting is held in partnership with the Emirates Foundation and under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Abdullab bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the UAE Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Chairman of the Emirates Foundation. This is the fourth annual event to bring together children, youth and senior level representatives from across various sectors on the topic of financial inclusion and Economic Citizenship for Children and Youth.
- Innovate !
- Share innovations and best practices
- Act !
- Share concrete project opportunities which can be taken to scale
- Celebrate outstanding achievements in the CYFI Network
- Offer hands on workshops and knowledge sharing sessions to promote institutional learning and best practices
- Impact !
- Scale programs in order to facilitate economic citizenship
- Implement country action plans to achieve the goal of having 100 million children and youth reached by 2015
- Scale up efforts of the CYF Movement and shape a global outreach plan for 2016 and beyond
The Summit will welcome senior and high-ranking members from the following types of institutions:
- Financial authorities (national, regional, international)
- Financial institutions (global & local)
- Financial education service providers
- Governmental sector representatives (including Ministries of Finance and Education)
- Leading researchers in the fields of financial inclusion, entrepreneurship and financial literacy
- Media Experts
- Technology Experts
- Multilateral and bilateral agencies
- Civil Society Organizations
- Public personalities