Ye! is looking for a Community Intern for its growing international entrepreneurs community!
What’s the Ye! Community?
Ye! is an online platform and global community for young entrepreneurs. We connect young entrepreneurs around the world and help them grow their startups. The Ye! website (www.yecommunity.com) provides an online community, tools and coaching. We also organize one-week BoostCamps and pitching events around the world to help young entrepreneurs grow and find investors. We’re looking for someone to help us make it the largest online community of young entrepreneurs!
Ye!’s mission is to support youth entrepreneurship, promote ethical entrepreneurial culture and stimulate job creation.
Duties and Responsbilities
We are looking for an intern to join us in running our growing community of young entrepreneurs. You’ll work on various challenging and fun tasks together with the Ye! Team. Your responsibilities include:
- Community management – Manage member applications and communication. Basically making sure that the Ye! Community is a thriving community
- Coaching program management - Evaluate members’ coaching applications and help them find a suitable coach
- Communication - Be our communication guru: manage our social media channels, write newsletters and blogs.
- Marketing – Find creative ways to promote the Ye! Community and events
What you can expect:
- Work in a fun and international startup team
- Get a taste of the booming startup world
- Get to know some of the most innovative and inspiring young entrepreneurs in the world
- Development opportunities (since we’re a small team, you’ll get lots of responsibilities from the get-go)