Child & Youth Finance International (CYFI) is a non-profit organization based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Although we are a small team we work globally to economically empower all children and youth.
CYFI is currently seeking a Web Content Coordinator to join its Communications Department. You will support the development of the CYFI and Global Money Week websites.
This is a part-time position initially for 6 months (there’s possibility of developing into a full-time position). You will work 2 days a week in a fun and young international team. Your main responsibility is developing and maintaining website content and (support) the development of new features.
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- Experience in working with CMS platforms (specifically Joomla) and/or HTML
- Experience with website development
- Creative vision and ability to present projects and activities in an engaging way
- Share a passion for economic empowerment of young people and international development work
- Comfortable working in an international environment
- Can-do mentality, proactive, and work well in teams.
- Must have pre-existing legal ability to work in the Netherlands (EU passport or Dutch working permit)